A unique InMojo 1-Wire® Driver breakout board which can simultaneously connect up to 8 1-Wire® devices (http://www.maxim-ic.com/products/1-wire) and perform the bidirectional communication without any micro-controller overload.
The Dallas 1-Wire® products ranges from memory, mixed signal, and secure authentication functions via a single contact serial interface. Both power and communication are delivered over the same connection which minimizes the connection in detachable electronics.
Connect SDA, SCL lines to the respective Data and Clock lines of the micro-controller and then power 3.3V/5V to VCC and GND connections. (Vcc is depend on logic voltage of your base circuit)
Check our download section below to get our Arduino Library with sample code to connect with Arduino or c source driver code to connect with Microchip PIC, dsPIC with CCS C Compiler.
Please note that CCS C Compiler is not provided and should be obtained from CCS Inc website
Arduino Library installation guide:
1. Open Arduino programming interface on your Mac or PC.
2. Check the default sketchbook location by opening the Preferences tab (File > Preferences).
3. Create a Directory called "libraries" under the sketchbook directory and copy the folder "DS2482".
4. Restart Arduino programming interface and check File > Examples and select DS2482.
5. If you need just the library import, Sketch > Import Library and select DS2482.
If you have any trouble setting up the provided driver or hardware feel free to contact us at email@example.com
*** 10% of all proceeds will be donated to disaster relief in Japan ***
|Open Source||Hardware||Docs & Files||Software|
|Open Source Hardware Definition v1.0||Creative Commons - Attribution - ShareAlike 3.0||Creative Commons - Attribution - ShareAlike 3.0||N/A|
|Destination & Service||Shipping Time||Cost|
|Worldwide - Standard||7-14 Business Days||$6.00 for first item, $0.50 for each additional item|
InMojo supports the Open Source Hardware Definition v1.0